Run Well Training Program
Do you love to run but feel like you’re always on the cusp of injury or struggling with aches and pains? Join us for Run Well. This unique training program is designed to help you identify and correct weaknesses & imbalances so you can run pain free. This program is designed and implemented by Physiotherapist and owner of Vancouver Island Physiotherapy Erika Harder and Kinesiologist/ Personal Trainer and owner of Super You Gillian Goerzen (to learn more about them click here).
Make this running season your strongest & most enjoyable yet!
- Run gait analysis
- Biomechanical analysis by a Physiotherapist
- Exercise prescription of a home program with a Kinesiologist
- Follow up analysis
Program Date & Time:
Run Well Sessions are scheduled by appointment.
Our next date for Run Well Sessions is Monday September 30th.
- Complete a pre-session history (e-form)
- Private Session
- Weekly follow up emails for 6 weeks to provide support, accountability and answer questions
Vancouver Island Physiotherapy Clinic (Suite 1D 132 Roberts Street, Ladysmith)
Pre-registration is required for this program. Space is limited.
Here’s how to secure your spot:
- Go to our online booking system
- Follow instructions to set up a username and password (unless you are already a patient of Erika)
- Once your user name and password is set, you can click on the “Book an Appointment” icon
- Select a time on September 30th for your Run Well Session (it will be approximately 60-minutes)
- Once booking is confirmed a questionnaire will be sent – please complete this in advance of your appointment.
- Payments are due at the first session – cash or cheque please.
- Official receipts (issued by Vancouver Island Physio) will be provided at your appointment.
If you are having problems click here, or contact Erika at email@example.com or 250-245-3444