Run Well Training Program
Do you love to run but feel like you’re always on the cusp of injury or struggling with aches and pains? Join us for Run Well. This unique training program is designed to help you identify and correct weaknesses & imbalances so you can run pain free. This program is designed and implemented by Physiotherapist and owner of Vancouver Island Physiotherapy Erika Harder and Kinesiologist/ Personal Trainer and owner of Super You Gillian Goerzen (to learn more about them click here).
Make this running season your strongest & most enjoyable yet!
- Run gait analysis
- Biomechanical analysis by a Physiotherapist
- Exercise prescription of a home program with a Kinesiologist
- Follow up analysis
Program Dates & Times:
Session 1: Group Run Gait Assessment (Wednesday July 10 at 7pm at Frontrunners Nanaimo – 1825 Bowen Road)
Session 2: By appointment Monday July 15 or Wednesday July 17 at Vancouver Island Physiotherapy Clinic (Suite 1D 132 Roberts Street, Ladysmith)
Session 3: Group Run Gait Evaluation and follow up questions (Wednesday August 7 at 7pm at Frontrunners Nanaimo)
- Complete a pre-session history (e-form)
- Session 1: All participants (12 max) attend Run Well Gait Assessment Workshop on Wednesday July 10 at 7pm
- Session 2: Participants attend their physical assessment and exercise instruction session at VI Physio (by appointment)
- Session 3: Follow up run gait analysis and questions (30-40 minute group session) on Wednesday August 7th at 7pm
All group sessions (session 1 and 3 meet at Frontrunners Nanaimo – 1825 Bowen Road) and will be outdoors.
All individual sessions will be at Vancouver Island Physiotherapy Clinic (Suite 1D 132 Roberts Street, Ladysmith).
Pre-registration is required for this program. Space is limited. This registration process will schedule you for your individual assessment on either July 15 or 17. Regardless of your appointment time on the 15/17 you will also attend the two group sessions on July 10 and August 7 at 7pm.
Here’s how to secure your spot:
- Go to our online booking system
- Follow instructions to set up a username and password (unless you are already a patient of Erika)
- Once your user name and password is set, you can click on the “Book an Appointment” icon
- Select a time on either July 15 or 17 to book your Run Well Individual Assessment (it will be approximately 60-minutes)
- Once booking is confirmed a questionnaire will be sent – please complete this in advance of your first group session on July 10.
- Payments are due at the first session – cash or cheque please.
- Official receipts (issued by Vancouver Island Physio) will be provided on Aug 7 at our follow up session.
If you are having problems click here, or contact Erika at email@example.com or 250-245-3444