Do you love to run but feel like you’re always on the cusp of injury or struggling with aches and pains? Join us for Run Well. This unique training program is designed to help you identify and correct weaknesses & imbalances so you can run pain free. This program is designed and implemented by Physiotherapist and owner of Vancouver Island Physiotherapy Erika Massong and Kinesiologist/ Personal Trainer and owner of Super You Gillian Goerzen (to learn more about them click here).
Make your 2017 running season your strongest & most enjoyable yet!
- Run gait analysis
- Biomechanical analysis by a Physiotherapist
- Exercise prescription of a home program with a Kinesiologist
- Follow up analysis
Next session will run in Fall 2017. Stay tuned for details.
- Complete a pre-session history (e-form)
- Session 1: 8:30am everyone arrives for a run gait analysis (done as a group) and then returns between 9-11am for a scheduled 40 minute bio-mechanical analysis & exercise prescription individual session.
- Session 2: Follow up run gait analysis (30-40 minute group session)
Location: Frontrunners Nanaimo (1825 Bowen Road)
Pre-registration is required for this program. Space is limited. This registration process will schedule you for your individual assessment on either April 2 OR April 9. Please note: you will need to arrive for the 8:30am GROUP run gait assessment on that date & return later for your individual appointment (yay, time for coffee!). You will also return on Sunday May 7th for the follow up run gait analysis. Here’s how to secure your spot:
- Go to our online booking system
- Follow instructions to set up a username and password (unless you are already a patient of Erika)
- Once your user name and password is set, you can click on the “Book an Appointment” icon
- Select a time on either April 2 or 9 to book your Run Well Individual Assessment (it will be approximately 40-minutes)
- Once booking is confirmed a questionnaire will be sent – please complete this in advance of your first session on April 2 or 9.
- Payments are due at the first session – cash or cheque please.
- Official receipts (issued by Vancouver Island Physio) will be provided on May 14 at our follow up session.
If you are having problems click here, or contact Erika at firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-788-2702