Introducing The Embrace Retreat!
What if instead of forever punishing and struggling with your body, you lived in a place of acceptance and appreciation for it? What if you could truly see your body the way others do? As the house of your amazing spirit and energy!
The Embrace Retreat Day is about coming together as a community of women to acknowledge the challenges we face to have a positive relationship with our bodies. To explore what holds us back so we can break free and develop a new perspective. Through conversations, meditations, exercises and a unique photography experience you’ll have an opportunity to shift the conversation to a place of peace and gratitude for all your body can do!
Your transformative day includes:
- A full day of connection with fabulous women
- Coach-led conversations, meditations and exercises to explore your relationship with your body
- A perspective changing photography experience
- Fully catered fresh wholesome snacks in the morning and afternoon and a delicious Mexican Fiesta lunch (dietary restrictions can be accommodated – please advise on registration)
- Digital copies of our group shot and 2-3 individual shots
When & Where:
Our August date filled within 24 hours! WOW! We are thrilled the announce a second date!
Saturday September 21st from 9-5:30pm
Our September event will also be held on Protection Island, a short passenger ferry ride from Nanaimo, BC. The private address of our retreat location will be provided upon registration.
$159*+GST for everything listed above!
*ferry fees are not included. Participants are responsible to be to our retreat location on Protection Island by 9am. You can view the ferry schedule here. If you’re hoping to make a weekend of it here is a link to overnight options on Protection.
What to bring:
- A black bathing suit or black bra and panties or whatever you would wear to the beach in black.
- Towel and beach footwear.
- An open mind and great attitude (and just a little bit of your brave)!
Your Retreat Facilitators:
This one-day retreat is a collaboration between Super You (Gillian Goerzen) and Captured Essence Photography (Brooke Hewitt-Morgan). We are both passionate about changing the way women view their bodies and are so excited to share this day with you!