The Embrace Retreat
What if instead of forever punishing and struggling with your body, you lived in a place of acceptance and appreciation for it? What if you could truly see your body the way others do? As the house of your amazing spirit and energy!
The Embrace Retreat Day is about coming together as a community of women to acknowledge the challenges we face to have a positive relationship with our bodies. To explore what holds us back so we can break free and develop a new perspective. Through conversations, meditations, exercises and a unique photography experience you’ll have an opportunity to shift the conversation to a place of peace and gratitude for all your body can do!
Your transformative day includes:
- A full day of connection with fabulous women
- Coach-led conversations, meditations and exercises to explore your relationship with your body
- A perspective changing photography experience
- Fully catered fresh wholesome snacks in the morning and afternoon and a delicious Mexican Fiesta lunch (dietary restrictions can be accommodated – please advise on registration)
- Digital copies of our group shot and 2-3 individual shots
Our Summer 2019 dates are now complete – and they were AMAZING! Thank you to all the incredible women who participated!
Brooke and I are already planning our events for 2020 – and we’ve got some exciting things in the works – including a 3-day retreat. Yes! More connection. More conversations. More FUN!
To be the first to know once our 2020 dates are confirmed please add your name to our advance notice list.
Your Retreat Facilitators:
This one-day retreat is a collaboration between Super You (Gillian Goerzen) and Captured Essence Photography (Brooke Hewitt-Morgan). We are both passionate about changing the way women view their bodies and are so excited to share this day with you!