The Fall 2020 Embrace Experience!
Are you ready find a more peaceful, neutral, possibly even celebratory relationship with your body? The Embrace Experience is a unique group coaching and photography experience that has been called “truly transformational.” If you’re looking to level up your body acceptance and love, consider joining us for this one-of-a-kind experience.
Here’s how the “mostly virtual” (but still wildly powerful) experience works!
The experience happens over a 3-week period and includes weekly Zoom calls (1-2h in length), a private Facebook Community as well as an in person photo experience.
During the calls we discuss the struggle to love the skin we’re in, diet culture, and how we can explore a greater sense of peace, neutrality and possibly even celebration of our bodies.
Between sessions you’ll have the opportunity to dig deeper through exercises (optional, but recommended), and through the dialogue in the private Facebook Group (again, optional but recommended).
After the first two Zoom sessions we have the photography experience. Exactly what this looks like will depend on COVID-19 guidelines provided by the province. We will either meet as a group (ideally) or you will have an individual shoot with Brooke (using physical distancing and masks where possible).
In our final call we will have the opportunity to gather one more time as a community to see the photography and have a very special photography reveal experience surrounded by our Embrace Community. It’s an incredibly moving experience.
About the Fall 2020 Photography Experience
This fall, our photography experience will be held at a private location in Cedar, BC. The vision for this experience is rustic, natural and authentic. Picture moody natural light filtering into a barn. Rural nature shots (rain or shine). You being your awesome self in flannel or nothing at all. You. Do. You. The photography experience is about being seen as you are. Being celebrated as you are. And you – seeing you with a lens of love, appreciation and (maybe even) celebration.
The investment for the Embrace Experience is $249. This includes:
- 3 powerful Group Zoom Calls.
- Access to our Private Facebook Group (this group remains active after the experience for ongoing reflections).
- The Embrace Photography Experience.
- 3-5 digital images you can download, plus group shots (if possible dependent upon guidelines).
- One 30-minute coaching call with Gillian to reflect on the experience, dive deeper into one of the topics, or help break through a sticky spot they’ve identified through our group conversations (by appointment either during or after the Embrace Experience wraps).
- A very special commemorative gift (mailed after the Embrace Experience, because snail mail is fun!)
Fall 2020 Embrace Experience dates:
- Zoom Call 1: Monday November 9 @7-9pm
- Zoom Call 2: Monday November 16 @7-8pm
- Photo Experience: Saturday November 21, time TBD (based on current restrictions)
- Zoom Call 3: Monday November 23 @7-9pm
Do you want to join us? Limited spaces available!
Space is limited in this small group experience. If you’d like to join the conversation and find ways to embrace your awesome body (right now). Click the link and give this gift to YOU right now.
I participated previously, would I gain value from coming again?
In short, YES! Not only will the conversations be completely unique (because they never are exactly the same, are they?), but you’ll have the opportunity to deepen and grow even further into this experience. It’s kind of like watching a movie you’ve seen before. Each time you see slightly different things, and deepen your understanding of the characters (in this case you!).
Plus with a completely unique photography experience this year (and a little more comfort since you’ve been in front of the camera before), you’ll have a new opportunity to shine!
Your Embrace Experience Facilitators:
This one-day retreat is a collaboration between Super You (Gillian Goerzen) and Captured Essence Photography (Brooke Hewitt-Morgan). We are both passionate about changing the way women view their bodies and are so excited to share this day with you!