Ready for your health + fitness journey to get 110% more awesome?
I’m so excited for you to explore this workshop.
((real talk)) I know how it goes. You sign up for these things. And then life happens. You forget about it, or just can’t squeeze it in.
But here’s the thing… if nothing changes, nothing changes. I know I can help you if you watch the workshop.
And I really want to help you feel fantastic and rock your health + fitness YOUR way!
What I’m about to share with you is a game-changer…but not by osmosis.
Give yourself the gift of 23-minutes and watch this workshop now!
If you liked what you’ve learned so far…
You’ll love what I teach inside my course the Super You Mindset!
Here’s why I think you’re going to love it:
- You’ll learn why self-compassion works, plus simple strategies and tools to help you practice it.
- We have #realtalk about diet culture so you can call that BS (body shaming) out, and take a path that honours you (and your awesome body).
- You’ll find information on Intuitive Eating, Joyful Movement, and Sleep + Rest, packaged in a way so you can integrate what you learn.
- We bust through myths and misconceptions so you can stop doing things that don’t make sense (for your body, or your life!).
- You get a step-by-step process for exploring and bringing your vision of health + fitness to your (real) life (on your terms).
The Super You Mindset is for people who…
- Are ready to ditch diets, plans, and programs and take back the reins – for good!
- View health as more than eating and fitness and want to look at the big picture of health (body, mind, and spirit).
- Want to develop customized health habits, routines, and practices that work for them – and their awesome bodies!
- Recognize that health is unique to every body – what it looks like, physically and functionally will be different for everyone.
If this sounds like exactly what’s been missing for you – get all the juicy details here.
Hi! I’m Gillian (she/her).
I’m a body positive health + fitness coach with over 20 years experience. I’m a wacky combination of body science nerd, passionate educator and body positive champion. Professionally speaking, I’ve got a degree in Kinesiology, I’m a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, and am a Registered Personal Trainer, Group Fitness and Yoga Instructor.
I’m also a woman, who was raised in a culture that told me my body wasn’t ok. I spent many years of my life hating the skin I was in and doing all the things that along with that (diets, extreme programs, fads and quick fixes). Until I began exploring Health at Every Size and taking a Body Positive approach.
My relationship with my body (much like yours) is evolving. Some days I think it’s rad, other days I struggle (I told you, I’m human). But here’s what’s different… no matter how I’m feeling about how my body looks or performs – I respect it, and treat it with kindness. I recognize my body for what it is – the vessel that is carrying me through this one and precious life. And that belief? It’s totally game-changing!
I am so excited to connect with you and be your biggest cheerleader and greatest supporter!
Follow me on social!
For more tips and inspiration to rock your health and fitness YOUR way!