Simple. SO simple.
- chicken breast
- cooked quinoa
- apple cider vinegar
- avocado oil
How to make it:
- Turn on the BBQ to medium
- Put Chicken Breasts on and brush with a small amount of avocado oil
- Cut up Zuchini lengthwise and peppers in half (seed them).
- Brush veggies (clean brush) with oil & sprinkle with S&P
- Put veggies on BBQ
- Cook chicken & veggies
- Pull quinoa out of fridge (because you prepped it earlier in the week #preprockstar)
- In a mixing bowl put in # servings required for quinoa (1/2C per person)
- Add in: apple cider vinegar & avocado oil (equal parts, approx 1t each per person), pink salt & pepper
- Pull veggies off bbq – chop up – put in bowl – mix
- Dish quinoa, veggies salad
- Pull cooked chicken off bbq – let rest for a few minutes – place on top of salad.
- Serve and look like a ROCK STAR.