This meal is PERFECT for one of those nights when you’re in a rush but want a good hearty meal! Ready in 15 minutes! And my kids LOVE it!
- 1C dry whole grain pasta (I used ancient grains GF penne)
- 2 cans of tuna (in water, drained)
- 2-3T pesto
- 3T pitted kalmata olives
- 2C grape tomatoes, halved
Here’s how you get it done FAST:
- Put the water on for pasta (ancient grains penne).
- In a large non stick add 2 cans of tuna (in water, drained), 2-3T pesto, 3T pitted kalmata olives and 2C of grape tomatoes, halved. Cook it up on medium until the tomatoes are starting to soften & everything is warm.
- Once the pasta is cooked throw it in and serve!
21 Day Fix Portionology (per 1 1/2C serving):
1 yellow, 1 red, 1 orange