Chase saw the idea for this on a kids cooking show called “Cooking with Amber” on Epic (kids reading website). He was so pumped to make it, how could I argue!?
- 5C frozen mango
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- 3/4C sugar (I thought this was too sweet, so I’d cut it back to 1/3 -1/2C next time).
- zest 1 one lemon
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon (I’d use the whole lemon next time)
- 1t vanilla
- pinch of salt
- In a high speed blender or food processor mix all the ingredients well.
- Pour into a freezable dish or container.
- Freeze for 4-5h.
- Scoop and enjoy!